Recreational & Miscellaneous Vehicles

For those with toys recreational vehicles, motorhomes, watercraft, motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, Jet Ski and Sailboat coverage is available. Insurance laws can be tricky when it comes to miscellaneous vehicles. For example, Pennsylvania requires that you maintain liability insurance coverage on an ATV or snowmobile if you intend to operate it on property other than your own.